The HP Latex 1500 Printer offers a robust, affordable super-wide printing solution, providing fast turnarounds on a broad range of indoor and outdoor applications, including PVC banners, self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and double-sided prints.
Additionally, the HP Latex 1500 Printer helps PSPs reduce running costs and stay in control for both long and short runs, achieving more unattended printing with cost-effective 5-liter HP ink cartridges, an accessible print zone that features LED lighting for easy loading, as well as an internal print server and a status beacon that enables at-a-glance production monitoring.
Confidently deliver quickly and to the high quality standards you've set. Get the color and consistency you expect on a daily basis - and get day-one image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP thermal inkjet printheads.
(1) Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December, 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
(2) At 6-pass, 6-color, 100%. 45 m² (480 ft²)/hr requires the optional HP Latex 1500 Dual Roll Kit.
(3) At 3-pass, 6-color, 90%.
(4) At 12-pass, 6-color, 170%.
(5) The HP Latex 1500 Ink Collector Kit is an optional accessory for printing on porous textiles and mesh banner. To be available after the introduction of the HP Latex 1500 Printer.
(6) Printing double-sided backlit applications requires the optional HP Latex 1500 Double-sided Day Night Kit. Front-to-back image registration accuracy of 2 mm or better when using certified PVC banner and paper media, see hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator.
(7) Scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on self-adhesive vinyl and PVC banner. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing third-generation HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media.
(8) The color variation inside a printed job has been measured to be within this limit: maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE2000. Reflective measurements on a 943 color target under CIE standard illuminant D50, and according to the standard CIEDE2000 as per CIE Draft Standard DS 014-6/E:2012. 5% of colors may experience variations above 2 dE2000. Backlit substrates measured in transmission mode may yield different results.